Wednesday 27 September 2017

Welcome!

Hello! First of all, congratulations on finding my very small corner of the internet! How did you find it? My name is Scarlett Rose and this is my blog; Amongst The Roses.


I am a 17 year old student currently studying Textiles, History and Politics at Sixth Form. I have lived in Bath my whole life and whilst it is a beautiful city; I've just started the university process of open days, personal statements and portfolios, and so far all the universities I've looked at have been at least two hours away, so as you can tell I don't want to stay in Bath much longer! In my spare time, not that I have much of it this year with my A-Levels in full swing, I enjoy reading, diy-ing and now blogging!

Fashion and Textiles is where my passion really lies. I love how it allows you to express your character so subtlety and simply, yet it reveals so much about a person.


This is wearing one of my current favourite looks, what do you think it reveals about me?

Amongst The Roses is going to be a place where you can learn more about me through my fashion choices and where you can maybe get inspiration for your latest looks. I also really want this to be somewhere you can learn new skills. As I mentioned, I love making my own things from interior décor, clothing and presents for other people, and once again this might help you gain inspiration so I want to share that with you too. 

My personal style is quite hard to describe, however, I love different patterns and textures in clothing as it makes a dull outfit more interesting instantly. I'm really inspired by the 1970's and I absolutely adore the big, bold, floral prints of that time period. At the moment, I love wearing cigarette trousers with these floral prints on as they are so comfortable to wear, yet really stylish.

Now that you have learnt a little bit about me and my new blog, I really hope you decide to stay and patiently wait for the next. In the meantime, you can visit my other social media platforms to keep up with my daily life, which is all linked at the top of the page. You can also subscribe to my blog by simply entering your email into the box on the right. 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template by pipdig