Monday 2 October 2017

Autumn Fashion in Court Gardens

Autumn is by far my most favourite season, not only for the crisp weather, beautiful colours that transform the trees and Halloween at the end of the month, but I absolutely love the fashion autumn has to offer. I find dressing for this season can be so effortless and still achieve you maximum style points.

Last Friday, I took the train down to Bradford on Avon and visited The Court Gardens at Holt, Wiltshire. I had never been there before and was in complete marvel with how stunning the grounds were. Why hadn't I gone sooner?! Ultimately I had styled my trousers to match the amber leaves, but then I found these flowers where my legs blended in and became one with nature. It was a photo opportunity just waiting to happen!



As I mentioned in my previous post, my favourite clothing garment right now is floral patterned trousers. These are a pair I bought from depop, however, they are originally from Topshop, and I think these are perfect for this season. Whilst some of this style of trouser is more suited for the summer weather; this particular pair are made from a thicker cotton fabric which makes them great for this transitional weather. 



I have paired the trousers with a simple black T-Shirt from Primark, as they do all the talking for this outfit without a busy T-Shirt. I absolutely love this jacket from Gap, a few years ago, because the colour works with so much of my autumn wardrobe and it's really easy to wear. I'm also wearing my loafers from the New Look sale, which look almost identical to the Gucci loafers, apart from the fact I got mine for £6, not £600!



The gardens also have a bronze sculpture, art exhibition currently on created by artists, Fiona Campbell and Ian Turnock, which I would highly recommend going to see. The pieces were very intricately made and the bronze metals used complimented the autumn colours so well. The exhibition is only on until October 15th, but it's definitely worth taking an afternoon out to go visit.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template by pipdig